Your brand deserves a regular tune-up, too!
Are you a solopreneur, freelancer, or an independent practitioner who is in need of better branding for yourself?
Many small business owners neglect their brands and don't even know how to get started on creating a great brand that resonates with their ideal customers.
Here at Limeadestand Works, we are offering a "brand tune-up" package! We take a close look at your existing brands, messaging, and marketing materials and will suggest possible improvements you can use right away to improve your brand and better market your service, products, and yourself to the world.
You will receive a brand manual that you can use yourself and with your personal assistants, employees, or contractors so that you will be able to maintain consistent brand communications both internally and externally.
Please note that this package is not a "rebranding" package. We will work with what you already have, and help you fine-tune it. If we believe you need a comprehensive rebranding, we will recommend it but it will not be included in this pricing.
- Initial consultation, approximately 45 to 60 minutes. Please bring any existing brand documents, collaterals (such as brochures and business cards), advertisements, as well as a list of digital presences.
- Over the next two weeks, we evaluate and analyze your current and historic (if applicable) brand strategies. We may ask you some follow-up questions during this period.
- A brand manual (an example here) will be custom crafted for you.
- Secondary consultation, approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
- In the Portland metro area: Special offer $125 through April 30, 2019. (Regular price $250.)
- Global marketprices customers: See the listings on the marketplaces for the current rate.
As with other products from Limeadestand MediaWorks, this consultation package is available for members of the Creative Liberation Union and those referred to us by any of its members. We reserve rights to refuse service to any person or entity who engages in what we deem to be unethical, discriminatory, or criminal enterprises, as well as to those in countries under the U.S. sanctions.