Easy dessert with pears
If you have a pear tree in your backyard (or even on your neighborhood streets!) this is the time of the year when there are just too many pears. You can eat only so many fresh fruits, and pears do go bad rather quickly.
Here is a great and easy way to turn your pears into a fancy-looking dessert for entertaining your friends.
1. Get some pears off the trees.
2. Cut the pears in half and use a spoon to carve out the seeds section. This will leave a hole in the middle.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Fill the hole with walnuts and a small amount of maple syrup (about 1/2 teaspoon per pear). Dump some cinnamon over the pears.
5. Bake in an oven for about 30 minutes. I might do it a bit longer the next time.
One of the greatest advantages of this is that everything is simple and costs next to nothing (especially if you don't have to buy pears); yet, the finished product looks absolutely refined and fancy -- and it's a great crowd-pleaser that's sure to impress!
The art of branding is very much like this. With Limeadestand Works' Creative Liberation Media, you can turn the simple treasures you already have -- your stories, your talents and skills, and your sparks -- into a brand that can both impress and impact! Did you know that we're still offering the $100 "Brand Tune-up" package for existing business customers? The Brand Tune-up package takes a close look at your current brands and turns them into a more refined, systematic, and improved brand communications strategies like a pro. Please note that this isn't a redesign or rebranding package; it simply works with what you use and what you have to help improve the presentation of your brands. For more information, feel free to drop us a line!